Friday, February 03, 2006

Bender: tips for better living

"Bite my shiny metal ass!"

"Hey, what kinda party is this? There's no booze and only one hooker."

"I can't keep running people over. I'm not famous enough to get away with it."

"Interesting. No, wait, the other thing: tedious."

"I'm so embarrassed. I wish everybody else was dead.

"C'mon, it's just like making love! Y'know...Left, down...Rotate 62 degrees...Engage rotor..."

"Okay kids, it's nine o'clock, you know what that means... daddy's sick of looking at you, so go to bed."

"My life, and by extension everyone else's, is meaningless."

(After his brain is removed) "I am Bender. Please insert girder."
(Immediately upon having his brain loaded back into his head) "I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!"

1 comment:

kaluds said...

after having watched the first three seasons of Futurama, the wit and charm of this magnificent beast is no longer lost on me ... i just love Bender's great attitude!